We may collect and process data (including sensitive personal data, if you have given us permission to do so) about you including, but not limited to, information you provide:
- by filling in forms on our website
- when you contact us
- when you send job applications
- by way of cookies, such as details of your visits to our website and resources you access
We will comply with the requirements of all relevant data protection legislation in force from time to time. In particular, users may request a copy of any personal data held by us about them upon written application. Please note we reserve the right to charge the current statutory fee for providing such information.
If you believe that any personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us immediately. Any information found to be incorrect will be corrected promptly. We intend to manage any information learned about you in an ethical manner.
It will only be used for our internal purposes. If you have opted to provide us with information about yourself, we may use this information to:
- contact you by email or other methods of communication to provide you with details of our job vacancies, services or send to you bulletins which we believe may be of interest to you
- ensure that content from our website is presented in an effective manner for you and for your computer
- allow you to participate in any interactive features of the website; and
- to notify you of any changes to our services and website.
We will not pass information we hold about you to any organisation outside Castleton Fruits Ltd company. If you do not want us to use the information in this way, please contacts us on the details below:
Address: Castleton Farm, Fordoun, Laurencekirk, AB30 1JX